Benefits of Lemons..
Good morning beautiful people,
yesterday we talked about the Benefits of Green Tea! Today we are going to talk about taking lemons with warm water in the morning and it's benefits!
Lemons are packed like a clown car with nutrients, including vitamin C, B-complex vitamins, calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, and fiber. (Fun fact: they contain more potassium than apples or grapes!)
Because of how hard lemon juice can be on the enamel of your teeth, it’s important to dilute it with water of any temperature (though lukewarm is recommended).
Drink it first thing in the morning, and wait 15 to 30 minutes to have breakfast. This will help you fully receive the benefits of lemon water, which are listed below.
10 Benefits Of Lemon Water:
(1) Reduces Inflammation; If you drink lemon water on a regular basis, it will decrease the acidity in your body, which is where disease states occur. It removes uric acid in your joints, which is one of the main causes of inflammation.
(2) Aids Digestion; Lemon juice not only encourages healthy digestion by loosening toxins in your digestive tract, it helps to relieve symptoms of indigestion such as heartburn, burping, and bloating.
(3) Weight Loss; Lemons contain pectin fiber, which assists in fighting hunger cravings.
(4) Cleanses The System; It helps flush out the toxins in your body by enhancing enzyme function, stimulating your liver.
(5) Blemish Free Skin; The antioxidants in lemon juice help to not only decrease blemishes, but wrinkles too! It can also be applied to scars and age spots to reduce their appearance, and because it’s detoxifying your blood, it will maintain your skin’s radiance.
(6) Boosts The Immune System; Vitamin C is like our immune system’s jumper cables, and lemon juice is full of it. The level of vitamin C in your system is one of the first things to plummet when you’re stressed, which is why experts recommended popping extra vitamin C during especially stressful days.
(7) Source Of Potassium; As already mentioned, lemons are high in potassium, which is good for heart health, as well as brain and nerve function.
(8) Freshness Of Breath; It also helps relieve toothaches and gingivitis. Because the citric acid can erode tooth enamel, either hold off on brushing your teeth after drinking lemon water or brush your teeth before drinking it.
(9) Energy Booster; Lemon juice provides your body with energy when it enters your digestive tract, and it also helps reduce anxiety and depression. (Even the scent of lemons has a calming effect on your nervous system!)
(10) Fights Viral Infections; Warm lemon water is the most effective way to diminish viral infections and their subsequent sore throats. Plus, with the lemon juice also boosting your immune system, you’ll simultaneously fight off the infection completely.
For those who weigh less than 150 pounds, squeeze half a lemon’s worth of juice into a glass of water. If over 150 pounds, use an entire lemon’s juice. You can of course dilute the lemon juice more, depending on your personal taste.
Not only are the benefits of lemon water endless, it’s one of the most substantial yet simple changes you can make for your health!!
Hope this information helps someone! Enjoy...
Thanks for being here..