Sisterhood Of The World Blggers Award Nomination


I feel so honoured to be nominated for this great award. I was nominated by Naija mom. Thank you dear..


The Rules For The Nomination Are:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you linking back to their site [Done]
2. Put the award logo on your blog [Done]
3. Answer the ten questions sent to you.
4. Nominate five blogs.
5. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.

Naija Mom's questions and my answers:

1. Which is your best tv program?
Answer: Glee

2. If given a million dollars what you do with it?  Answer: Move to the states with my family, buy a house and start up a business.

3. Tell us your most embarrassing moment!  Answer: The day I went for my first doctor's appointment during my first pregnancy and i was asked to pull down everything for him to check lol

4. If you were asked to head a ministry in Naija, which would you chose and why? Answer: But of course I would chose the Oil And Gas sector, because of the money!! Duh lol

5. After a long stressful day, what do you do first when you get home?  Answer: If there's light I'll slump into the chair, switch on the AC to relax my tired bones first. Then shower and eat..

6. Are you a hair extension freak or team natural? Why? Answer: I'm not an extension freak cos I have long hair, so I weave and braid.

7. Which do you like wine, spirits, cognac or beer. Answer: All these things make me weak, chilled Juice is more my thing.

8. Morning sex or evening sex: Answer: No time for morning sex, night when I'm rested is cool.

9. What do you hate about Naija Mom? Answer: Hmmm you're too sweet lol

10. What do you love about Naija Mom? Answer: Your cool mom vibe and your love for sex *winks*

Now for my nomination: I nominate
Pat of Catwalk with Pat
Gloria of Trendy living
Amaka Hundeyin(If you haven't been nominated already)
Carina of CK Jacobs (If you haven't been nominated)

My questions to them:

1. Who is your favourite American male actor?

2. Who is your favourite American Female Actress?

3. Are you a book lover? If yes what type of books do you love to read?

4. Do you like Sassy Mum's blog? If yes Why?

5. Do you like Nollywood films?

6. Do you like to cook or are you a take out freak?

7. Are you single, married or in a relationship?

8. What is your view about gays and transgenders?

9. Do you believe sex before marriage is the best? If yes why?

10. Name 5 blogs you think are the best in Naija (hehe na trouble i dey find now)

Now my beautiful readers, y'all are allowed to join in. Let's see your views! Thanks muah

Comments

  1. Thanks for nominating me. I will keep you posted.
    www.ckjacob.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww....thanks for replying. Hahahahahahhahah @your love for sex.

    I'll answer some right away.

    I like nollywood movies.
    I so love to cook.
    I like sassy mum cos she writes damn well.
    I'm happily married.
    Best actress is Angelina Jolie.
    5 best blogs, naija mum, sassy mum all blogs with mum in it...*runs away....lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nomination dearie. I received grace to act on this IJN..
    Congrats on the award.




    Www.trendwithgloria.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulation sassy mum!

    sex before marriage is not the best. it tie down destinies.

    What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
    For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. 1Corinthian 6:19-20





    www.wlcmwisdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bloggers doing their thing, may d most deserving win.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey sugar, thanks for nominating me. I've accepted it and would post asap.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your award. I'm so happy for you.


    www.beinspiredwithmily.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. First time here... I am a mum in the making..and I think I would love being here... hehe..Hello house

    www.mylifeasmoby.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww fellow mums like u yayy!! Naija mom get in here.. Another one of us is here lol
      Welcome darling.. I like u already. Chop kiss *muah*

      Delete
  9. Awww, I just saw this...thanks for the nomination. I will do a post soon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol nobody notices I am looking for nomination *keeps a long face as he walks out * then remembers he has a new post

    http://www.shamzy.com/2015/10/the-nigerian-student-in-ghana1.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

HEY SWEETIES, Please Pretty Please Drop Your Comments, I Appreciate It When You Do Muah

Warning/Plea: Please Don't Copy My Work! It's Not Nice At All.. Thank You

For Any Complaints Or Information, Or You Want Me To Publish Your Work Here, Then Please You Can Contact Me Via My Email: sassymumsblog@gmail.com
BBM: 58EF9581

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration! Where Art Thou??

Y'all Calm Down Please

FINDING THE ONE EPISODE 9 THE FINALE