Sisterhood Of The World Blggers Award Nomination
I feel so honoured to be nominated for this great award. I was nominated by Naija mom. Thank you dear..
The Rules For The Nomination Are:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you linking back to their site [Done]
2. Put the award logo on your blog [Done]
3. Answer the ten questions sent to you.
4. Nominate five blogs.
5. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
Naija Mom's questions and my answers:
1. Which is your best tv program?
2. If given a million dollars what you do with it? Answer: Move to the states with my family, buy a house and start up a business.
3. Tell us your most embarrassing moment! Answer: The day I went for my first doctor's appointment during my first pregnancy and i was asked to pull down everything for him to check lol
4. If you were asked to head a ministry in Naija, which would you chose and why? Answer: But of course I would chose the Oil And Gas sector, because of the money!! Duh lol
5. After a long stressful day, what do you do first when you get home? Answer: If there's light I'll slump into the chair, switch on the AC to relax my tired bones first. Then shower and eat..
6. Are you a hair extension freak or team natural? Why? Answer: I'm not an extension freak cos I have long hair, so I weave and braid.
7. Which do you like wine, spirits, cognac or beer. Answer: All these things make me weak, chilled Juice is more my thing.
8. Morning sex or evening sex: Answer: No time for morning sex, night when I'm rested is cool.
9. What do you hate about Naija Mom? Answer: Hmmm you're too sweet lol
10. What do you love about Naija Mom? Answer: Your cool mom vibe and your love for sex *winks*
Now for my nomination: I nominate
Pat of Catwalk with Pat
Gloria of Trendy living
Amaka Hundeyin(If you haven't been nominated already)
Carina of CK Jacobs (If you haven't been nominated)
My questions to them:
1. Who is your favourite American male actor?
2. Who is your favourite American Female Actress?
3. Are you a book lover? If yes what type of books do you love to read?
4. Do you like Sassy Mum's blog? If yes Why?
5. Do you like Nollywood films?
6. Do you like to cook or are you a take out freak?
7. Are you single, married or in a relationship?
8. What is your view about gays and transgenders?
9. Do you believe sex before marriage is the best? If yes why?
10. Name 5 blogs you think are the best in Naija (hehe na trouble i dey find now)
Now my beautiful readers, y'all are allowed to join in. Let's see your views! Thanks muah